With a view to reconstruct history and polity and redeem our resolve to present History & Polity in a simple, interesting and chronological manner we have dedicated this book to students preparing for the elite defence sector jobs like NDA/NA.
As we know that the aspirants of Defence forces entrance exams have plenty of books available in Math, Physics and Chemistry & English but it is rather difficult to find books in the market especially for Defence Sector exams which is strictly in accordance with the latest syllabus and current trend of questions.
This book is divided into two parts. Its part is dedicated to History which is further Sub-divided into Section ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’, which correspond to Ancient India, Medieval India and Modern India. The IInd Part is related to Indian Constitution and Polity which contains an elaborate description about various aspects of Indian polity and constitutional provisions and its relevance in the present context and scenario.
We need to stress and drive home this point that this book is a unique book in History and Polity as it contains a balanced and varied mix of practice questions and previous year questions asked in NDA/NA.
We sincerely hope that this new book version will fulfill the career aspirations and competitive need of the students by providing them a wide ranging qualitative and quantitative exposure in terms of subjective content and objective pattern in both – Indian History and Polity in current perspective.
(Part – A)
- Pre Historic Period
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Vedic Culture
- Second Urbanisation Of Sixth Century B.C.
- The Rise Of Magadh Empire
- The First Foreign Invasion On India
- Mauryan Empire (322-185 B.C.)
- Post Mauryan Period
- Gupta Kingdom And Post Gupta Period (320-550 A.D.)
- Post Gupta Period (North India)
- Important Ruling Dynasties Of South India
- Other Ruling Dynasties
- Some Important Historical Points
(Part – B)
- Arab Invasion On Sindh
- Attack On Indian Subcontinent By Turks & Establishment Of Turkish Rule
- Delhi Sultanate : Administration, Society And Culture
- Vijaynagar And Bahmani State
- Mughal Dynasty (1526-1707 Ad)
- Post Mughal Rulers (1707-1862 Ad)
- Mughal Emperors Of Post Mughal Period & Fall Of Mughal Empire
- The Rise And Progress Of Marathas
(Part – C)
- New Autonomous States In The 18th Century
- Arrival Of European Trading Companies In India
- East India Company And The Nawabs Of Bengal
- British Land Revenue System
- The Religious And Social Reform Movement In The 19th Century
- 1857 Mutiny
- Communal, Tribal, Peasant And Labour Movement
- Indian National Congress And Its Major Sessions
- Development Of Education During British Rule In India & Indian News Papers
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Revolutionary Movement
- Governor Generals Of India
- Development Of Constitution In India
- Major Battles Of Indian History
- Evocative Slogans Of The National Independence Struggle
- History Of Modern World